The beautiful, outdoor swimming pool is currently closed for the season. The pool will be open with limited hours starting May 27, 2017. Regular pool hours will begin June 8.
Swimming Pool Rules
- Refunds will not be given for pool closures due to biological incidents.
- Children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult in all areas of the facility, including the pool. Children 5 and under must have an adult with them in the water at all times.
- Patrons must be at least 48" tall to use the water slide.
- Appropriate swimwear is required for all swimmers and must be age/gender appropriate.
- Anyone requiring a diaper, regardless of age, must wear a swim diaper and plastic pant in the pool. Any child under 3 must wear a swim diaper and plastic pant in the pool. Both are available for purchase at the front desk.
- No cloth or disposable diapers are allowed in the pool.
- Glassware is not permitted on the premises.
- Lap swim times are designated for patrons 18 years and older. During open plunge hours, at least 5 lanes will be available for lap swimming. Please circle swim if more than 2 people in a lane.
- Failure to follow the rules may result in expulsion from facility.