- The Swim School Office is located just inside the pool doors of the Alta Canyon Sports Center and will open for the season on June 4, 2012. The Swim School Office is open Monday-Thursdays from 8 am-1 pm and 4-6:30 pm. Fridays and Saturdays from 9 am-noon.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration. No spaces reserved unless payment has been made.
- Member priority registration - can be made in person between the hours of 9 am - noon and 4 pm - 6:30 pm on the Wednesday prior to the beginning of the swimming lessons. You are only allowed to sign up one session at a time. Current family memberships only!
- General registration - will be on Friday prior to the swimming lesson session. Registration will be from 9 am-noon.
- Alta Canyon Sports Center reserves the right to cancel any class due to low enrollment. Scheduled classes may change due to availability of instructors and/or weather.
Swimming Lesson Policies
- Bring your receipt with the session, time, date and class to the first day of lessons. Please report to your child's designated class area. Signs will be posted on the West grass area of the pool.
- Instructors reserve the right to change your child's class level in accordance with their swimming skills on the first day of class.
- Students may not be moved to a different class or time once classes are full.
- Observers must stay on the grass on the west or east side or under the pavilion during swimming lessons. No observers allowed in the water.
- All children 10 years and under should be accompanied by an adult and must be directly supervised by an adult at all times. Only children registered for swim lessons may enter the water and participate during swim lesson hours.
- Classes dates and program may be cancelled due to weather.
- No Refunds.
Inclement Weather or Other Interruptions
No Refunds based on class cancellations due to inclement weather!
1st Rain Day - Class will be held indoors. Safety skills videos and activities will be taught pertaining to safety in, on, and around the water.
2nd Rain Day - Classes will be made up on following Friday.