WELCOME TO SANDY PARKS
Sandy operates over 32 parks within the 28 square miles of Sandy City, as well as having access to one regional park (Dimple Dell Regional Nature Park) and several Salt Lake County parks.
Park & Pavilion Reservations
(click on the links below for additional information)
City Parks are also available for reservation for groups or individuals. Most have outdoor pavilions and many have restroom facilities (open during warmer months). There are two indoor pavilions available for reservation. For additional information about reserving a City Park or Pavilion for your activity and current pricing, contact the Parks Department at (801) 568-2900.
Park pavilion reservations can be made online or in person at the Parks & Rec Office. Non-Sandy residents will be charged an additional fee to reserve a pavilion. To reserve a pavilion in person, please visit our office at 440 East 8680 South Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Pavilion reservations may be made in person 6 months in advance from the date requested. If the date falls on a Saturday or Sunday, you may come in on the preceding Friday. Online reservations can be made up to 160 days in advance.
Quick Links to City Parks
- ALTA CANYON - 9565 S. 2000 E.
- AMPHITHEATER - 9400 S. 1300 E.
- ASPEN MEADOWS - 2100 E. 9800 S.
- BELL CANYON - 11400 S. 1700 E.
- BICENTENNIAL - 530 E. 8680 S.
- BUTTERCUP - 10075 S. 1550 E.
- CREEKSIDE - 9400 S. BASIN STREET
- CRESCENT - 230 E. 11000 S.
- DEWEY BLUTH - 170 E. 9800 S.
- DOG PARK (OFF LEASH) - 300 E. 9980 S.
- EASTRIDGE -12100 S. 1000 E.
- FALCON - 9200 S. 1700 E.
- FLAT IRON - 1700 E. 8600 S.
- GRANDPA'S POND - 900 W. SHIELDS LANE
- HIDDEN VALLEY - 11700 S WASATCH BLVD
- HIGH POINT - 7800 S. 1000 E.
- LONE PEAK - 10140 S. 700 E.
- MAIN STREET - 90 E. 8720 S.
- PROMENADE WETLANDS - 10225 CENTENNIAL PKWAY
- QUAIL HOLLOW (FUTURE)-9180 S. 2910 E.
- QUARRY BEND - 9020 S. QUARRY BEND
- SCOTT COWDELL - 8920 S. 150 E.
- SKATE PARK - 10140 S. 700 E.
- STORM MOUNTAIN - 1000 E. 11400 S.
- UNION PARK - 642 E. 7800 S.
- WASATCH VALLEY TANK - 2520 E 11700 S
- WILDFLOWER - 9845 S. 1835 E.
- WILLOW CREEK - 8400 S. 2000 E.
Lone Peak Skate Park
Porter Rockwell Path