Dog Park (9980 South 300 East)
The off leash-dog park is in Sandy has been a huge success. The site is one acre fenced in with trees, benches, and a walking trail. Due to water conservation standards we will use Dwarf Tall Fescue, a type of grass that is more drought tolerant and uses 25% less water than blue grass.
Click here for the Dog Park Rules!
9980 South 300 East (South of Dewey Bluth Park)
Dog Park Rules
- Users of this facility do so at their own risk. Sandy City shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the off-leash area.
- Dog feces must be cleaned up by owners.
- Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs (maximum of three dogs per owner).
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises. Dogs must be removed from the dog park at the first sign of aggression.
- Dog owners must have a leash in hand at all times.
- Keep small children and infants under strict supervision. Remember, this is a playground for dogs –– not children!
- Leash dogs while entering and exiting the dog park
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the dog park.
- Fill any hole your dog digs.
- Dogs should be under voice control.
- Don’t bring dogs younger than four months to the park. They won’t have the necessary inoculations to allow them to play safely with other dogs.
- Make sure your dog is current on his/her shots & has a valid dog license.
- Sandy City reserves the right to close the Park due to rule violations, maintenance, weather related problems and special events.