Sandy Skate Park 10140 South 700 East
SKATE PARK HOURS
9 AM TO 9 PM (Weather Permitting)
Weather Information 801.561.7009
FOR INFORMATION OR TO REPORT
VANDALISM PLEASE CALL SANDY PARKS
AND RECREATION AT 801.568.2900 OR
POLICE DISPATCH 801.799.3000
family night at the skate park
"No Open Skate" between 6 - 9 pm
Every Monday night in May, June, July, August, and September from 6 - 9 pm the skate park is only open for families to enjoy the park together. Those under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian with them. Those over 17 years of age without kids under 18 will not be allowed to skate during this time!
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX freestyle biking are "High Risk Activities". Wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards at all times. (Know your ability and skate or ride accordingly.)
2. The skate park is a skate or ride at your own risk non-supervised facility designed for skateboarding (34" maximum length), in-line skating (4-wheel maximum per skate), and BMX freestyle biking only.
3. The skate park hours will be posted at the entry. The Sandy City "No Trespassing" ordinance will be enforced when the park is closed.
4. Motorized vehicles, scooters, or other wheeled devices are not allowed within the skate park.
5. Inspect the surfaces before you ride them. Remove all trash, debris, and objects that may prevent a smooth safe ride. Report any damage of skate park surfaces to the Sandy City Parks and Recreation Department at: (801) 568-2900.
6. No skating or riding when wet, raining, snowing or during skate park maintenance periods.
7. Graffiti in the skate park is illegal and will not be tolerated. Keep the park surfaces clean as graffiti and abuse will close the park for paint removal and repairs.
8. This park has been designed for beginner to intermediate skill levels. Be courteous to others using the facility and other park patrons. Parental supervision is strongly recommended.
9. Profanity, reckless and boisterous behavior is prohibited.
10. No competitive or demonstration events or amplified music are allowed without prior written approval from the Sandy City Parks and Recreation Department.
11. Smoking, illegal drug use and consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
12. Public restrooms and telephones are located at the scorekeepers building (seasonally).
13. Violations of any of these rules or regulations may result in closing of the skate park facility, prosecution and/or violators may be ejected and banned from the facility.