Events and Activities
- November 8, 2018 from 3:30-6:30 PM: FULL*
- March 7, 2019 from 3:30-6:30 PM
*Our March academy is currently full, if you would like to join the waiting list, fill out the application as normal and we will let you know when/if a spot becomes available.
"Sound the Alarm" Program
Sandy City Fire Department has partnered with the American Red Cross with the goal to install 1,000 smoke alarms in Sandy residents by October. If you are a Sandy resident and are in need of smoke alarms, please call (801) 568-2930.
View the recent KUTV News article
For more information, visit the American Red Cross's website.
- PREVENT emergencies through public education and positive code enforcement.
- MITIGATE emergencies and disasters through proper planning and preparedness.
- RESPOND promptly and efficiently to all emergencies involving fire, medical or environmental concerns.