Please visit our webpage for more information about the changes to the dates of discharge and restricted map.
- Fire Inspector I (Open Until Filled)
Events and Activities
Junior Firefighter's Academy
Two sessions are offered Tuesday-Thursday from 9:00 AM to Noon:
- Session 1: June 12th - 14th - FILLED
- Session 2: August 14th - 16th - FILLED
**If you wish to be put on the waiting list, please complete the application and you will be notified if or when there is an opening.
For more information and to apply to the Junior Firefighter's Academy, please visit the webpage.
- July 12th or July 19th from 9:00 AM to Noon
"Sound the Alarm" Program
Sandy City Fire Department has partnered with the American Red Cross with the goal to install 1,000 smoke alarms in Sandy residents by October. If you are a Sandy resident and are in need of smoke alarms, please call (801) 568-2930.
View the recent KUTV News article
For more information, visit the American Red Cross's website.
- PREVENT emergencies through public education and positive code enforcement.
- MITIGATE emergencies and disasters through proper planning and preparedness.
- RESPOND promptly and efficiently to all emergencies involving fire, medical or environmental concerns.