**Events and Activities**
Sandy Fire Department Giveaway!!
If fire came knocking, would your family know what to do? Sadly, for thousands of Americans, the answer is no. You can change that! Just follow these steps:
1. Practice a fire drill at home with your family
2. Fill out this form
Then the fire department will send EACH PERSON in your family a giveaway!
Look at our web page or contact us today!
Lenore Corey or Kimberly Hornberger
The Babysitting Academy is available on the following dates:
- November 7, 2019 from 3:30 - 6:30 PM
- March 12, 2020 from 3:30 - 6:30 PM
- Summer 2020 dates to be announced spring 2020
**If the class is full, you may fill out the application to join the waiting list**
"Sound the Alarm" Program
Sandy City Fire Department has partnered with the American Red Cross with the goal to install 1,000 smoke alarms in Sandy residents by October. If you are a Sandy resident and are in need of smoke alarms, please call (801) 568-2930.
View the recent KUTV News article
For more information, visit the American Red Cross's website.
- PREVENT emergencies through public education and positive code enforcement.
- MITIGATE emergencies and disasters through proper planning and preparedness.
- RESPOND promptly and efficiently to all emergencies involving fire, medical or environmental concerns.