Want to learn to be a good babysitter?
Want to keep kids safe and be trained to respond to emergencies?
Want to learn how to start a babysitting business?
**Then take our Babysitting Academy! You will become a certified babysitter and receive a certificate of completion from the Sandy Fire Department.**
To enroll your child:
Application can be completed online.
**Please note: You will receive an email within 3 business days to confirm that your child is enrolled.
November 8, 2018 from 3:30-6:30 PM: FULL*
March 7, 2019 from 3:30-6:30
More sessions TBA
*Our March academy is currently full, if you would like to join the waiting list, fill out the application as normal and we will let you know when/if a spot becomes available.*
- Sandy Fire Station 31, 9010 S 150 E
- Park in the north lower parking lot. The class will be through the glass doors
- Youth aged 12-14
- $25 per child
Payments must be made within 15 days to confirm their spot. Payments can be made one of three ways:
- Please make check payable to Sandy City Corporation and mail to:
9010 S 150 E
Sandy, Utah 84070
- Call (801) 568-2944 with credit card or debit payment.
- Come into Station 31 (9010 S 150 E, Sandy) and pay with credit card, debit or check.
Office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
- Lenore Corey or Kimberly Hornberger
Fire & Life Safety Specialist