Payment options are listed below. If you need to make payments that is over due, first call the court at (801) 568-7160 and a clerk will review your options with you.
If you are considering traffic school, please call the court at (801) 568-7160 during normal business hours (M-F 8:00-5:00 P.M.) to determine eligibility before paying on-line.
- If you pay your citation online and later request traffic school for this case and are eligible, you will be assessed an additional $25 court costs over and above the normally assessed fees!
- Online payments for offenses not requiring an appearance before a judge will be accepted as a bail forfeiture, which is legally considered the same as a guilty plea. By law it must be reported to the Utah Driver License Division. An already-approved Plea-in-Abeyance agreement is not a bail forfeiture.
Online payments are assessed a $2 convenience fee. Payments may take up to 2 business days to apply to your case.
- DO NOT SEND CASH!
- Personal checks and money orders are accepted.
- Checks should be made out to: Sandy Justice Court
- Please put your case number on the check to ensure application to your case.
Mail payments to:
Sandy Justice Court
210 W. Sego Lily Dr. (10000 S.)
Sandy, UT 84070-3282
Credit Card Payments
- The Sandy Justice Court accepts the following credit/debit cards:
- Credit/debit card payments may be made online, by mailed or faxed authorization, or in person. The court does NOT accept phone payments.
- To make a online payment, click here. There will be a $2 convenience fee assessed for this service.
- Courtesy Bail Notices and Delinquent Notices each have a returnable credit card payment authorization which can be mailed or faxed.
- The court accepts a properly executed authorization by mail or fax: (801) 568-7166. Click here to download a Credit Card Payment Authorization form.
- Be sure to call the court to verify that your fax was received.
- The court does accept emailed signed authorizations in PDF format.
Pay in Person
- While the Sandy Justice Court prefers online and mail payments, the court is open weekdays from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. for walk-in payments.
- Click here for directions to the court.
- Returned checks incur a mandatory $20 service charge.
- Any returned check not cleared within 30 days results in the issuance of a cash-only arrest warrant.
- Payment to clear a returned check must be cash, certified check, money order, or approved credit card.
- Future payments on such cases must also be cash, certified check, money order, or approved credit card.