Providing exceptional parks, trails, recreation programs, and facilities to enhance the environment and the lives of the people we serve.
1st - 8th Grades • Wednesday, October 23
Kindergarten & 9th - 12th Grades • Wednesday, November 20
HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS • SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 9
2019 Trick or Treat Event
Come to the 2nd Annual Trick or Treat event and enjoy some live music, car show, activities and trick or treating!
Location: Sandy Amphitheater Park
1245 East 9400 South Sandy, UT 84094
Date: Friday, October 25th
Indoor Pickleball Drop-In Play
Location: Parks & Recreation Building • 440 E. 8680 S.
Choose One Payment Option:
1. Pay Drop-in Fee
2. Reserve Court A
Fall / Winter Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Tuesday & Thursday
Friday Nights • Reservations Only!
Hours subject to change - closed holidays!
- Drop-in fee must be paid prior to entering gym (Sandy Resident – $3 daily • Non Sandy Resident – $4 daily).
- Those 15 & younger must have parent / guardian present.
- Drop-in players are expected to setup and take down Pickleball nets.
- Court reservation is for one hour, you may play longer if no one is waiting. To reserve a court go to sandy.utah.gov/reservation.
- Courts not reserved should use the Four Player Rotation System for those waiting:
- After first game played, all four players exit the court and the next four players enter the court for a new game.
- Games played to 11, must win by two, rally scoring not in effect.
- Profanity and rough play prohibited!
- No food or drinks allowed in gym!
- Please be respectful of other players and the rules of Pickleball!
- Play at your own risk!
Scout Classes - Register Now!
- October 15 - Citizenship in the Nation - A class to help understand the great heritage of democratic values and individual freedoms of the United States.
- November 19 - Citizenship in the World - A class to help “Be Prepared” for the challenges and opportunities a Scout will face as a world citizen.
Little Crazy People - Register Now!
Do you have a little crazy person in your life? Join us in this exciting, educational, and active parent/child class for ages 1-4 where toddlers can act their age! The main goal of the class is FUN, but your child will also be exposed to numbers, letters, sign language, rhythm, shapes, motor skills, music, social skills, balance, and more! For more information contact Karyn Anderson @ 801.403.5439.
Learn to be a great babysitter. Safety, child care, and first aid skills will be taught. More info.....
Heartsaver First Aid/CPR & First Aid Classes
The Fire and Life Safety Division of Sandy City Fire Department teaches this course on a regular basis. More info.....
Community Emergency Response Training (C.E.R.T.)
A seven week course designed to teach the community how to help themselves, their family, and neighbors in a major disaster. More info.....
To reserve a pavilion, click on the pavilion link your trying to reserve and it will take you to the reservation page!
Jr. Jazz Basketball Registration Deadline for 1st-8th grades - October 23
10/23/2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Trick or Treak @ The Amphitheater Park
10/25/2019 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Jr. Jazz Basketball Coaches Meeting for 1st-8th grades - November 5
11/05/2019 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Jr. Jazz Basketball games start for 1st-8th grades - November 11
11/11/2019 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Turkey Trot 5K
11/16/2019 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM