Providing exceptional parks, trails, recreation programs, and facilities to enhance the environment and the lives of the people we serve.
Registration Fee - $55 per player
Registration Deadline - Wednesday, December 11
Late registration begins Thursday, December 12
Register early, limited space available. Some leagues may fill up before the deadlines. Teams will play one game per week, with one scheduled practice at the beginning of the season. Practices begin the week of January 6 and games will go through the middle of March. All practices and games will be played at Sandy Parks & Recreation Gym (440 E 8680 S). This is a 4 on 4 league played off the side walls with NO goalie. This is a coed league. Single gender teams will be permitted. Teams will be organized by elementary school area, not by gender. Players wishing to play together MUST list the Coach's name and/or other players on the team and play in the grade they are currently in.
Registration fee includes: 1 scheduled practice, 8 games, league operations, uniform, participation award and team and individual photos. Everyone plays in every game. Shin guards and gym shoes are required. NO black soled shoes or cleats. $5.00 discount for additional family members in the same sport. Family discounts are now available for online registrations and must be done at the same time (same cart). No refunds after 1st scheduled activity. $20.00 bookkeeping fee will be charged on all refunds.
Indoor Pickleball Drop-In Play
Location: Parks & Recreation Building • 440 E. 8680 S.
Choose One Payment Option:
1. Pay Drop-in Fee of $3 - $4
2. Reserve Court A for $10/hour
Fall / Winter Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Tuesday & Thursday
Friday Nights • Reservations Only!
Hours subject to change - closed holidays!
- Drop-in fee must be paid prior to entering gym (Sandy Resident – $3 daily • Non Sandy Resident – $4 daily).
- Those 15 & younger must have parent / guardian present.
- Drop-in players are expected to setup and take down Pickleball nets.
- Court reservation is for one hour, you may play longer if no one is waiting. To reserve a court go to sandy.utah.gov/reservation.
- Courts not reserved should use the Four Player Rotation System for those waiting:
- After first game played, all four players exit the court and the next four players enter the court for a new game.
- Games played to 11, must win by two, rally scoring not in effect.
- Profanity and rough play prohibited!
- No food or drinks allowed in gym!
- Please be respectful of other players and the rules of Pickleball!
- Play at your own risk!
Scout Classes - Register Now!
- November 19 - Citizenship in the World - A class to help “Be Prepared” for the challenges and opportunities a Scout will face as a world citizen.
Little Crazy People - Register Now!
Do you have a little crazy person in your life? Join us in this exciting, educational, and active parent/child class for ages 1-4 where toddlers can act their age! The main goal of the class is FUN, but your child will also be exposed to numbers, letters, sign language, rhythm, shapes, motor skills, music, social skills, balance, and more! For more information contact Karyn Anderson @ 801.403.5439.
The Fire and Life Safety Division of Sandy City Fire Department teaches this course on a regular basis. More info.....
Community Emergency Response Training (C.E.R.T.)
A seven week course designed to teach the community how to help themselves, their family, and neighbors in a major disaster. More info.....
To reserve a pavilion, click on the pavilion link your trying to reserve and it will take you to the reservation page!
Turkey Trot 5K
11/16/2019 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Jr. Jazz Basketball Registration Deadline for Kindergarten & 9th-12th grades - November 20
11/20/2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Jr. Jazz Basketball Coaches Meeting for 9th-12th grades - December 5
12/05/2019 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Jr. Jazz Basketball games start for 9th-12th grade boys - December 9
Jr. Jazz Basketball games start for 9th-12th grade girls - December 11
12/11/2019 5:30 AM - 10:00 PM