The outdoor swimming pool will open May 26, 2018.
Swimming Pool Rules
- Refunds will not be given for pool closures due to biological incidents.
- Children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult in all areas of the facility, including the pool. Children 5 and under must have an adult with them in the water at all times.
- Patrons must be at least 48" tall to use the water slide.
- Appropriate swimwear is required for all swimmers and must be age/gender appropriate.
- Anyone requiring a diaper, regardless of age, must wear a swim diaper and plastic pant in the pool. Any child under 3 must wear a swim diaper and plastic pant in the pool. Both are available for purchase at the front desk.
- No cloth or disposable diapers are allowed in the pool.
- Glassware is not permitted on the premises.
- Lap swim times are designated for patrons 18 years and older. During open plunge hours, at least 5 lanes will be available for lap swimming. Please circle swim if more than 2 people in a lane.
- Failure to follow the rules may result in expulsion from facility.