POOL Schedule August 19 - September 2, 2019
Weekdays Aug 19-23 and Aug 26-30:
- Short course lap swim: 8:00am-Noon
- Open Plunge: 4:00pm-8:00pm
Saturdays Aug 24 and Aug 31 and Monday, Sep 2 (Labor Day):
- Open Plunge: Noon-8:00pm
Sundays Aug 25 and Sep 1:
- Open Plunge: Noon-5:00pm
Swimming Pool Rules
- Refunds will not be given for pool closures due to biological incidents or bad weather.
- Biological incident is an occurrence where the pool closes to treat the water for disease management.
- Children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult in all areas of the facility, including the pool. Children 5 and under must have an adult with them in the water at all times. Parents must watch their children.
- Patrons must be at least 48" tall to use the water slide.
- No pets allowed.
- Appropriate swimwear is required for all swimmers and must be age/gender appropriate. Street clothes and shoes are not allowed in the water.
- Anyone requiring a diaper, regardless of age, must wear a swim diaper and plastic pant in the pool. Any child under 3 must wear a swim diaper and plastic pant in the pool. Both are available for purchase at the front desk. Information is available at the Front Desk for patrons who have questions on this UTAH Law.
- No cloth or disposable diapers allowed in the pool.
- Lap swim times are designated for patrons 18 years and older and those who have passed the swim test. During open plunge hours, at least 5 lanes will be available for lap swimming. Please circle swim if more than 2 people in a lane.
- Coast Guard Approved life jackets and vests only - must say “Coast Guard Approved” on the material. Inflatable flotation devices and snorkels are not allowed.
- No running on the pool deck.
- No rough play in or around the pool.
- Spitting, spouting of water, or blowing the nose is prohibited.
- Thank you for using the bathroom, not the pool.
- Shower with soap before entering the pool for the first time, and each time after using the restroom.
- The following are prohibited: Smoking, alcohol, glassware, amplified sound, inflatables, snorkels, fighting, guns, knives, or lighters.
- Alta Canyon Sports Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Patrons must respect ACSC building property, the staff, and other patrons of the Center.
- Shoes must be worn to enter the building. This includes before or after using the pool.
- Failure to follow the rules may result in expulsion from facility.