- Eat the recommended 5 or more fruits and vegetables at least 5 days this week.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily as a beverage of choice and avoid/greatly decrease soda and energy/sugar drinks.
- Choose healthy snacks and limit sweets.
- Engage in moderate physical activity 30 minutes or more each day.
- Achieve or make progress towards your optimal weight and BMI.
- Use a pedometer or tracker such as a Fitbit to set and achieve fitness goals.
Events & Annual Challenges:
- Complete the weekly walks/challenges for Spring Shape Up Sandy.
- Completed the weekly walks/challenges for Fall Shape Up Sandy.
- Participate in Adventure Week.
- Run the Run Elevated Half Marathon.
- Participate in the "I Can Tri" Triathlon.
- Attend “Ladies Night Out” at Alta View Hospital.